Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blood Donation and Black-out

There was a blood donation drive in National today and I have officially become a blood donor. Being a first time donor, I am a total noob. Worse still, I actually fainted for about a minute. Now the whole company knows that I had fainted.....


It was a good experience though. There is a sense of accomplishment to it and it is satisfying. I had never managed to donate blood before this because I was so-called 'underwieght' although when you think about it, I wasn't underweight for my height. Anyway, since I can donate now, it only means one thing:

I HAVE GAINED WEIGHT!

No, the statement was not supposed to be read in an excited tone. Adding 'shit' behind the statement before the exclamation mark will probably set a more accurate tone.

My parents and Hijjas actually commented that I look better. How is that even possible?

My sister is gloating at me now that I am heavier than she is. Just you wait, your time will come too =p

*Mixed feelings*

No comments: